Your dog is special and deserves quality and comfort. I use only the highest quality materials in all my handcrafted canine designs. If I wouldn't put it on my pup, I won't offer it for yours!
All my collars and leashes are triple-stitched, boxed and X-stitched at all stress points for strength and durability.
- Heavy-Weight Premium Nylon Webbing: Nylon webbing is a heavy-weight material that has a soft, lustrous feel. It provides safety and resilience, is easy to care for and is machine washable (I recommend you hang or lay the collars/leashes flat to dry.) I use premium nylon webbing in size Medium and Large Collars for strength, durability and the safety of your pet,. Tensile strengths vary for the size of the webbing: 3/4" width = 3,000 lbs., 1" width = 4,200 lbs. All my leashes are crafted with heavy weight nylon webbing.
- Polypropylene Webbing: X-Small and Small collars are crafted with strong, but light polypropylene webbing which is lighter and more comfortable for our little fur-babies, but still strong and durable. Also machine washable.
- Metal Hardware - Gold, Silver, Rose Gold: Made of solid zinc alloy, they feature bold metallic finishes that resist rust and corrosion. Two layers of clear oil baked on top provide a truly mesmerizing, mirror-like finish. These buckles are contoured to follow the natural curve of your dog's neck and have a smooth surface on both sides providing comfort for your pet. PLEASE NOTE that metal hardware should not be exposed to salt water.
- Plastic Hardware: High-quality, military grade plastic buckles are lighter than metal hardware and provide the classic collar look. I use only contoured side release buckles in all my canine designs as it follows the natural curve of a dog's neck providing comfort while still remaining stylish.
- Welded D-Rings for securely attaching tags or leash: Top quality, welded D-rings will not come apart. This type of D-ring is used in many heavy duty applications.
- Metal Swivel Snap Hooks: 3/4" and 1" width leashes include a heavy-duty swivel snap hook. 5/8" width leashes include a light-weight swivel snap hook perfect for small dogs.
- Microcrystalline Wax - I polish pet ID tags with microcrystalline wax which helps keep the tag looking new as long as possible and resist scratches. This extra step sets my products apart from others
- Premium 100% Soft Cotton Fabric used in my Designer Fabric Collection.
- Interfacing - I apply a layer of light-weight interfacing in all my collars for additional strength and support of the fabric. Heavy weight interfacing is used in my dog collar bow ties to maintain the structure of the bow and to keep it looking new and crisp.